White trash beautiful...

ash12783

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend came over to my studio last night and we played around- I did her hair & makeup and took some pics- she's coming off a bad breakup and needed a distraction so we decided to have some fun :) we went for kind of a punky/edgy/grungy look and yes i wanted that slightly fake "barbie" kinda look ;) - I just wanted to share :)
$IMG_5556 web2.jpg

"Earl! Earl! Git in hear now! Thar's a smokin-hot gurl I want you should see her pitcher on the interntz!"

Sha-Wing. I like it. Nicely done.

Holy hell! I want her curves. :(

Holy crappp... mind the gap! Your model has got quite the body there! I think it turned out well. I don't really like the sunglasses much, but you definitely got a good shot here. What was your background?

Very nice, very sexy.

The only think that jumps out at me is the tones on her thighs, what's going on just below her shorts? Does she really have a beautiful gradient tan line, or is that some post?

I love that backdrop! Where did you acquire that, or did you make it yourself?

Holy crappp... mind the gap! Your model has got quite the body there! I think it turned out well. I don't really like the sunglasses much, but you definitely got a good shot here. What was your background?
Thanks! we wanted sunglasses and those were all she had- i actually laughed when she put them on at first because i told her they look like she would talk with a smoker's voice with those on :p but then i decided it worked for the trashy kinda vibe... my background was originally just a white sheet rock wall.

Very nice, very sexy.

The only think that jumps out at me is the tones on her thighs, what's going on just below her shorts? Does she really have a beautiful gradient tan line, or is that some post?
LOL - i had to go look at the SOOC and yes, that tan line is there - i don't think it's actually a tan line though- i believe it's where the skin looks lighter because of the tightness of the shorts :p

I'm thinking she wont be single long. lol His loss surely! Something looks very odd in the hip region to me though.. very fake Barbie feel there as you mentioned you were going for so I suppose thats good?

Looks awesome! My friends and I are about to do a 'fun' photoshoot, I hope to get some cracker images to post here!

I'm thinking she wont be single long. lol His loss surely! Something looks very odd in the hip region to me though.. very fake Barbie feel there as you mentioned you were going for so I suppose thats good?
hmmmm, i'm not sure what... maybe it's just her stance- she was leaning forward - and yes, it was his loss! :)

Looks awesome! My friends and I are about to do a 'fun' photoshoot, I hope to get some cracker images to post here!
lol i hope you do too :p I love doing stuff like this bc there's no pressure- just hanging out :p and thanks!

Most reactions

Back