White trash beautiful...

Any more pics?

Sha-Wing. I like it. Nicely done.
Jdubs, go take a cold shower. To the OP, it is okay. Not my cup of tea. I prefer the classier feel. It is working for the men of TPF though. Good lord. Hose um down. :)

Sha-Wing. I like it. Nicely done.
Jdubs, go take a cold shower. To the OP, it is okay. Not my cup of tea. I prefer the classier feel. It is working for the men of TPF though. Good lord. Hose um down. :)
That's ok- not everything can appeal to everyone :) I like a mixture of all different things- but last night we were feeling crazy and this was the result ;) *passes the hose* haha

Here's the link to another shot- I'm a bit undecided about the PP I did- I like it being soft and rosey but maybe there's too much of the same overall tone and it all blends, i dunno lol- it's kinda NSFW though WHITE TRASH LOVE | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

girls just wanna look pretty- i just booked a $400 session based off this image :) *doing the happy dance*

Only thing that bugs me is the softbox on her glasses. Other than that it's a cool photo.

I love it! I like the 'overprocessed' look in these examples! It works for me! Please can you explain how you did this editing??? I wana recreate it!!! :)

She kinda has this Gemma on SOA thing going on... I like it!

^^^yes... of course.. but you get what I mean!

I love it! I like the 'overprocessed' look in these examples! It works for me! Please can you explain how you did this editing??? I wana recreate it!!! :)
Thank you :) I'm sorry I don't really have a tutorial or anything written up on the processing I did because it'd take forever to write it out, but it's many layer masks and a lot of time spent ;) I may do a video tutorial in the future though and I'll let you know :)

Most reactions

Back