White washed graves

600RR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't do to many cemetery shots. However I was trying something new yesterday and was pleased the way this came out.
3312145683_2b812c1aef.jpg

I can see why you liked it. Nice shot.

Wow! nice job! that picture is great! im a really big fan of this one!

Cool processing- nice shot.

I like it.

Kiron Kid

Not bad, but not amazing. No offense, but this has the same problem that most cemetary shots seem to have... which is that they tend to be compositionally kind of uninteresting.

This drives me insane because I love cemetaries, but I have yet to see anyone take effective pictures of them (including me). I'm sure there's some way to capture the essence of these places, but I haven't figured it out yet.

i like the exposure and treatment, but feel you need to watch your lines. While the row of tombstones leads you into the frame, it also leads you right out. i find that it works better if the line does not intersect a corner as it gives the eye a perfect exit point. . (if you draw a line connected the bases of the 3 stones, it almost exactly ends in the corner)

C'mon, tell the truth, did you photoshop out the ghosts hanging around? I would have left them in. In all seriousness, I think it's a great shot.

J.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back