What's new

White's Mill revisited

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, my brother in law and I are doing a series of this mill in the 4 seasons, thought I'd get your take on this winter shot. You may remember the fall shot I took a few months ago. Just wanted some comments/thoughts about it.
Thanks for looking

IMGP2379c.jpg
 
Beautiful shot.
Just wondering what's around it? It seems a tiny bit tight around the sides. But that might not be avoidable.
Love the reflection.
 
I wish we had interesting places like that here in N Texas. Maybe there is, I just don't know where they are. Great shot.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. Woodsac, I tried to crop it a little tight. To the left is a building which used to be a blacksmith shop, to the right is a road, and behind it is a modern country general store type thing. I didn't want to include all those things, but rather wanted to keep the focus on the mill itself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom