Who do you insure your equipment through?

Lysha85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just recently purchased some new equipment and looking to insure it. I have found a few options through my Googlings but would rather get recommendations based on experience. Looking for coverage including theft as well as for repairs/drops. I am not using it for business purposes at the moment, I do shoots on the side for friends/family.

It might help i fyou told us where in the world you were... insurance will vary widely by country, and TPF is an international forum.

It might help i fyou told us where in the world you were... insurance will vary widely by country, and TPF is an international forum.

I am in the US. I am also looking for coverage outside of homeowners insurance as I don't own a home.

Then how about a rider attached to renters insurance?
You might also consider an inland marine insurance policy. Check with an insurance agent.

I have a renters insurance policy and the same company (Grange) also insures my car and Segway. It's not expensive and covers a multitude of sins and calamities. I made sure my camera equipment was covered whether it was in my house or in my car or anywhere else I might be.

Jim

Most reactions

Back