What's new

Who is she waiting for?

yuen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo was taken in TaiPo, Hong Kong. I was just wandering in the streets with my newly bought K10D and found this girl sitting there, staring at the road. So I took a shot with a quite slow shutter speed, making her like waiting in the flying of time.

IMGP0078.JPG
 
Nice shot. The only thing I might change would be to crop that post off on the right edge, but maybe not. Either way, this is a really nice shot.
 
Great shot... and great camera!!! My brother in law has one and we playfully go back and forth about if mine is "better" than his.
 
this says B&W to me ... nicely done

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom