Who is that Chase guy, anyway...

Chase,
I'm so glad that you and your wife made the trip safely across the country. I know there is always excitement moving to a new place, but nothing beats that feeling of having everything unpacked to complete the final move in.

Chase said:
Once our stuff arrives and we get a chance to set things up, I'm sure you'll see more of me bugging you all!
First lesson in Texan. It should have been: "I'm sure you'll see more of me bugging Y'ALL!

Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it. :mrgreen:

Chase said:
I think I've already been y'all'ed to death since I've been here. I'm sure I'll be getting caught doing it soon enough! :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No one said we were subtle!

By the way, you need to change your location. :)

y'all are incredible... you keep y'all'ing and y'all'ing... non stop :p Chase! change your location here! SO everyone'd know you are a new Texan right now :)

He's not a texan until he's eaten one of those 72oz steaks and the fixins and has his name on the wall :lol: Oh and then there's always the cowboy hat too :lol:

Ya'all are looking right handsome in that white 10-gallon hat and boots....what's that I hear...? Spurs? :lol:

core_17 said:
Glad to see ya back Chasey-pants! I'm sure it's a very exciting time for you and your wife!

And Karissa...THAT WAS SO NICE OF YOU!!!! :) :) :)

I had a blast putting together the house warming gifts. However, I'm pretty sure Chase is ready to kill me. Aaron and I got them a board game as well since they had nothing for so long. :) We all had a lot of fun.:D

Oh, and ya'll stop making fun of Texas! I love that place and already miss it so much!:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back