What's new

Who Still Uses a Turntable?!

Bringing this thread back from the dead



Got to shoot Steve Aoki this weekend, wow!
 
Bringing this thread back from the dead



Got to shoot Steve Aoki this weekend, wow!

Crazy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
sorry, wrong thread

The turntables made me think of the weekend shooting DJ's
 
This thread really got me in the mood to listen today.

I started earlier by rocking out to Styx, The Beatles, and Def Leppard, and now I'm chilling out with some Foreigner and James Taylor.
 
This thread really got me in the mood to listen today.

I started earlier by rocking out to Styx, The Beatles, and Def Leppard, and now I'm chilling out with some Foreigner and James Taylor.

Good!! That's what I like to hear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Love the photos my fartherinlaw still has his and lot of records. One is signed as well his friend got it for him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Love the photos my fartherinlaw still has his and lot of records. One is signed as well his friend got it for him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was signed by elvis costello


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom