Who Still Uses a Turntable?!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nice. I like how it fades into the dark at the back and looks like it's floating. Whatcha got playing on it?

I'm just getting ready to start using a turntable again. A few weeks ago, I came across a great little record store that sells mostly vinyl and I couldn't resist getting a couple of albums. Now of course I either have to make sure my old one is still lurking around and working, or I have to buy a new one.

Very nice. I like how it fades into the dark at the back and looks like it's floating. Whatcha got playing on it?

I'm just getting ready to start using a turntable again. A few weeks ago, I came across a great little record store that sells mostly vinyl and I couldn't resist getting a couple of albums. Now of course I either have to make sure my old one is still lurking around and working, or I have to buy a new one.

I had Lorde's "Pure Heroine" at the time the image was taken--the whole album is wonderful, IMO. Nothing compares to the quality of vinyl.

Best,
Jake

I do! Yours is a lot nicer than mine though.

I do! Yours is a lot nicer than mine though.

Technically, it's my fathers. But yes, it is one beautiful turntable.

Best,
Jake

Mine was given to me for free by my fiancé's grandparents.

My fiancé and I always go garage sale-ing and she always finds teacher stuff. I never found camera stuff so I started collecting records.

Mine was given to me for free by my fiancé's grandparents.

My fiancé and I always go garage sale-ing and she always finds teacher stuff. I never found camera stuff so I started collecting records.

Seems like an excellent second choice.

Best,
Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful table !!!

Here is an old one of mine. I need to get a picture of the latest table. Not nearly as beautiful as your's :thumbup:

But no matter what table i'm using it always gets played through this :)

Beautiful table !!!

Here is an old one of mine. I need to get a picture of the latest table.

But no matter what table i'm using it always gets played through this :)

Wow... I'm jealous of the McIntosh setup!!!

Best,
Jake

Thanks, I fall in love with it every time I turn it on.

Thanks, I fall in love with it every time I turn it on.

Hahah... That's a funny statement, taken out of context.

Best,
Jake

Nice stuff! I've been thinking of getting a new one since they're 'back' instead of digging out my old one in the basement that was fritzing out years ago. Seems to be true that if you keep stuff it'll come back (except for 8 tracks, that was a bad idea from the start LOL).

Nice stuff! I've been thinking of getting a new one since they're 'back' instead of digging out my old one in the basement that was fritzing out years ago. Seems to be true that if you keep stuff it'll come back (except for 8 tracks, that was a bad idea from the start LOL).

I actually have a little portable am/fm 8 track player stuffed in a closet, i just can't bring myself to throw it out :blushing:

Definitely worth the investment.

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back