Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fight...lol

DSCF9880.jpg

DSCF9849.jpg

DSCF9932.jpg

I like steak.

He's a big guy...............

Glad I had the zoom even though you can get close.

Long zoom!! Bought an Angus bull about that size once. We unloaded him into the barn, because he seemed a little wild. He promptly went through the wall, across the barnyard, through the fence, across a road , through the fence on the other side, then the line at the other end of the pasture, and two more neighbors fences. Took us three days to finally corral him. When we did he went back on the truck for a trip to the sale barn before he had time to rest up.

I did give his head a scratch, but he kept an eye on Susie who was on the lead.

Susie who was on the lead.

What breed is Susie? Two all time great cattle dogs in my life was an English Shepard and a Long Coat Shepard. They were so good and so quick that even a 2000 lb bulk did what they said.

At least he is not trying to lick a power outlet while still dripping water from the stock tank.......

dsc_4676-jpg.156620

Attachments

• DSC_4676.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
Susie who was on the lead.

What breed is Susie? Two all time great cattle dogs in my life was an English Shepard and a Long Coat Shepard. They were so good and so quick that even a 2000 lb bulk did what they said.

Susie is a Jack Chi, half chihuahua and jack russell. She looks more like a very small jack russell though.

When I hear the word bull or see bull pictures, I think army tank with hatch opening peeking out with camera lens.pretty safe in there.Great shots

He's a big guy...............

Glad I had the zoom even though you can get close.

Long zoom!! Bought an Angus bull about that size once. We unloaded him into the barn, because he seemed a little wild. He promptly went through the wall, across the barnyard, through the fence, across a road , through the fence on the other side, then the line at the other end of the pasture, and two more neighbors fences. Took us three days to finally corral him. When we did he went back on the truck for a trip to the sale barn before he had time to rest up.
You poked it with something pointy ha

When I hear the word bull or see bull pictures, I think army tank with hatch opening peeking out with camera lens.pretty safe in there.Great shots

Thank you David.

1) Steak ...?

2) Piece of me ...?

3) Ton ana half of pure Sussex County bull ...?

There are four of them that size when we walk past, Susie is always on the lead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back