Who wants to ...

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
be amazing & edit this crap-tastic picture?

[you can laugh its ok. :lmao:] or generously give me a tutorial :meh:... on how to make it less crap-tastic, Example: The lens flare.

I have the RAW, so fixing exposure shouldn't be a big issue. This was a quick fix in LR3.Didnt do much to it.

EDIT: If you're really serious about editing this.. I can send you the RAW image or what ever you need.

5569785239_04138aa3dc_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I am hooked on easy and dumb myself. If you can, use a photo editing program and zoom it way up and clone out the ugly stuff like the flare and the window frame. Takes time but this is a cute picture and they will appreciate the effort.

What's the job pay?
_Boing__by_BleakShadow.gif

Ive got CS5, LR3, and PSP-13 (as well as gimp, which I dont use--Ever.).. My first initial reaction was to CLONE it out.....and wow what a pain. in. the. ass. So, if anyone has ANY other method....please, please, please let me know! lol

Here's a quick-n-dirty run:

Flare.jpg

both good looking ..

Sparky did a great edit, however I would make it black and white after the edit.

There's still a little red around the tiara, but that's the best I can do with such a lo-res image. If the OP checks him PMs, he'll have my email so he can send me an original.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back