Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Get your mind outta the gutter!

I want to know who the first person (or people) you really noticed on TPF were. And why did they stick out? Was it the amazing photography? Great sense of humor? How kind they were to you???

For me, there are several that I remember well from the beginning...but I think the one that sticks out the most is Vonnagy. I mean...WHO can forget all those amazing landscapes he used to post? Oh...and the ever changing kiwi avatar sticks out for me, too. :p

Others that I remember well are: Sharkbait, Voodoocat, Dew, MDowdey, and Manda....all of which either no longer post, or rarely post. :(

Who was YOUR first? ;)

It would have to be either Hertz, because I mithered him about developing & darkroom stuff as soon as I got here or you (Corry) as I seemed to upset you with my comment about your camera strap in a photo of you sitting with Eric somewhere! At the time I remember you were not happy with me at all :lol:

I think you mind has been broadened since then, or maybe you just got used to me? :confused:

PlasticSpanner said:
It would have to be either Hertz, because I mithered him about developing & darkroom stuff as soon as I got here or you (Corry) as I seemed to upset you with my comment about your camera strap in a photo of you sitting with Eric somewhere! At the time I remember you were not happy with me at all :lol:

I think you mind has been broadened since then, or maybe you just got used to me? :confused:

:lol: I don't ever remember being upset about that! I think you just misinterpreted. :p

PlasticSpanner said:
I remember you were a bit annoyed about it! :lol:

But that was before I found the Backspace key! :wink:

I think you need to find the post in which you think I was annoyed. :p

Corry, actually

Dunno why *shrugs*

Matt (MDowdey) because he welcomed me. Shortly after that Hobbes28 (he sent me a PM...), Voodoocat (He and Matt were racing to what was it 3K posts I think?) & Corry (because she was so nice to everyone).

Alison said:
Matt (MDowdey) because he welcomed me. Shortly after that Hobbes28 (he sent me a PM...), Voodoocat (He and Matt were racing to what was it 3K posts I think?) & Corry (because she was so nice to everyone).

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY WERE OUR TOP POSTERS BACK THEN!

I am pretty sure for me it was Dew.
She even sent me an Ilford film in a parcel from New York.
That was quite, quite remarkable!!!

First person whose posts I started looking out for would of been Airic (planes, motorbikes and wildlife)

and the first person who made me feel like I've been accepted would of been Mansi, see started my birthday thread :hugs:

core_17 said:
:lol: I don't ever remember being upset about that! I think you just misinterpreted. :p

Who could be annoyed about a camera strap comment with this photo? :D

UsStarvedRock.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back