Who was YOUR first?

Well...I have a strange "first". I went to the Joshua Tree meet up BEFORE I was a TPF member. I know Photogoddess (she's my best friend actually) and that's how I went to the meetup. Everyone there was so nice and I was harassed (in a good way!) into joining. But, I'd have to say that Chase and MDowdey stood out the most.

first person i noticed on here was JonMikal :)

lostprophet said:
and the first person who made me feel like I've been accepted would of been Mansi, see started my birthday thread :hugs:
awwwwwwwww:hugs:

There are several....

Hobbes was the first person to respond to one of my posts (it was either him or mdowdey)

JonMikal...I thought he was a cocky SOB, and would read his responses to see how arrogant they were...then I met him...:lmao: His were probably the first pics I would look out for.

Back in the early days, I would also seek out Verbal's, Mansi's, and Clarinet's...I'm sure there were others, but I can't think right now.

Who was the first to make me feel welcome? That's hard to say, I like most of the folks here and have always felt a part of the community.

The real question (and it could be fun if folks responded) is who do like least on the forum and who would you boot if you could?

jocose said:
There are several....

Hobbes was the first person to respond to one of my posts (it was either him or mdowdey)

JonMikal...I thought he was a cocky SOB, and would read his responses to see how arrogant they were...then I met him...:lmao: His were probably the first pics I would look out for.

Back in the early days, I would also seek out Verbal's, Mansi's, and Clarinet's...I'm sure there were others, but I can't think right now.

Who was the first to make me feel welcome? That's hard to say, I like most of the folks here and have always felt a part of the community.

The real question (and it could be fun if folks responded) is who do like least on the forum and who would you boot if you could?

I can't stand that Jocose guy......and if I could boot him I would!

Wait...I'm a mod!

*goes to moderator control panel*

core_17 said:
Aaaw! I'm feelin all special now...I didn't think anyone would notice ME!

Well your part-time corner-related occupation helps things a bit :sexywink:

hmm the very first people I remember are Sharky... hmm Vonnagy and MD of course... I'll never forget him!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back