Who was YOUR first?

Lafoto has posted in nearly every thread I've started, and has always had encouraging words regarding my photos.

mentos_007...well, how can you not notice her...take a look.

DeepSpring. I enjoy his youthful burgeoning talent. Watch this one folks...he is going somewhere.

Since there are only a handfull of '03ers left. I remember being totally freaked out making my first post. I was welcomed by Dew...
I think she was one of the first that helped me out.
And I remember a post by Nytmair that just blew me away then.
More recent members, I would have to say JonMikals photography is one of a kind, and having the awesome pleasure of hanging out with Airic, Sir Raymond, and see how they do it has been an awesome experience.
There are too many new members to mention that also inspire me as well. But my fellow darksiders are in there.:headbang:

i was directed to this thread by a friend.

thank you all for the mention, you were very kind to think of me.

i would like to add that for me Alison was the first to welcome me and made me feel at home immediately.

as far as images, santino and anua stand out as being the first that caught my eye, then Tuna. however, i have always been heavily influenced by everyones work here at TPF. thank you!

:)

:O seeing posts by chiller woodsac and JM all in one day...

i have to say lafoto and JonMikal nad Hertz van Rental stood out to me, lafoto because she always posted on my threads. JM because he always posted amazing photos and i was impressed when i evntually got him to comment on one of mine, and even more impressed when ge gave me some positive rep.

hertz due to the conversation on my thread in the introduction forum

Well I'll have to say Meysha as she made me join....It was amazing how every post she posted in turned into a disturbing thread full sexual innuendo's and sattire....I think it was always with Bace...

JonMikal's photos are amazing...truly.

Other than that Ferny, mentos and of course corey!

My most hated (oh I know it's a strong word)...would be Meysha....It's a love/hate thing going on....The *&^%^& doesn't post anymore!....maybe put all the others that have deserted us for a while in this catergory

I'm with Chiller on this one....we have fun sometimes trying to remember the rest of the '03 crew. :lol: I joined this forum when it was only 4-5 months old, and those were definitely special times.

Dew welcomed me. She was always very kind. :) Chase harrassed me on my first day over HIS mistake....that kinda thing continues to this day. :mrgreen:

Will (Motcom) was the first to give me confidence in my photography, and told me flatly to quit calling myself a beginner (sorry baby, but I still am one!). :sexywink: His insights and expertise have always meant the world to me. MDowdey, Voodoocat, and Vonnagy were all instant buddies.

That was a special gang of people! :heart:

I'd have to say it was MommyOf4Boys. I saw her winning photo on the front page for the monthly photo contest (the "Junk" theme). From then on I kept noticing that a lot of the photos I thought were amazing were shot by her. Not to mention, she lives in Louisiana (just like I did). So that just put the icing on the cake, I guess. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back