What's new

Whole hole

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7545761288_5dab388f10_z.jpg
 
Me? Why me? Oh, all right, I do like this sort of thing.

This works pretty well. I would crop some off the top where it is a little soft, and also try to increase the contrast in the background within the hole. The centering doesn't really bother me, but if you do crop the top, and then also a little on the left, it would be nicely de-centered.
 
Beautiful colors...too centered? KenC will tell more ;)

Thank you Freq.
In fact it's not very good. Ken's suggestions seem appropriate.
Focus is not accurate. Had to go there again.
 
Me? Why me? Oh, all right, I do like this sort of thing.

This works pretty well. I would crop some off the top where it is a little soft, and also try to increase the contrast in the background within the hole. The centering doesn't really bother me, but if you do crop the top, and then also a little on the left, it would be nicely de-centered.

Thank you very much ken for the suggestions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom