What's new

WHOOOooooOOO WHEEEEeeee! What a trip!

480sparky47 47

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
15 days.
3972 miles.
5 States.
10,974 images.
186 gigs of drive space.
1 dead D7000.


And here's the first quick-n-dirty from the whole she-bang:

SilencedHymnsPostT.jpg
 
I wish I could enjoy a trip like that... but I can't stand sitting in the car that long.
 
Did something like that on a motorcycle a couple of years ago. Nashville to Phoenix by way of Colorado and Utah. I can relate! It is something everyone should do from time to time.
 
Awesome. I did a cross country trip when I moved from San fran to CT. I took the southern route and enjoyed it very much. I look forward to seeing more captures from your trip.
 
Awesome shots so far, sparky! What a fabulous old church. And I especially like the tractor graveyard; what state was that in? Looks like something straight from the hills of East TN! Well, actually it's far too neat and organized to be from TN. If it was from here, it would be twenty old tractors out in the field, along with a dozen old cars in various states of completeness, next to house with a porch--on the porch would be an old refrigerator, one of the seats from the various nonworking cars, and an old toilet. And possibly a rocking chair containing a 68-year-old hillbilly with a shotgun. :lmao:


I wish I could enjoy a trip like that... but I can't stand sitting in the car that long.

Well, of course not silly--you have to SIT when sitting in the car! :lmao:
I'm sooo sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :D
 
The tractors are in Nebraska.

Thanks for describing your house, though. Now I know where you live! :lol:
 
The States has a graveyard for everything. I guess Nothing Dies Like A Deere.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom