480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #76
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #77
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #78 And with that, I went home. .
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #79 ............ Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
sm4him In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 4, 2011 Messages 10,726 Reaction score 5,468 Location The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #80 I could wear my "like" button out on this thread. Thanks for sharing your trip with us! By the way, what's the word on the D7000? Is it out for repair now?
I could wear my "like" button out on this thread. Thanks for sharing your trip with us! By the way, what's the word on the D7000? Is it out for repair now?
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #81 sm4him said: I could wear my "like" button out on this thread. Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Click to expand... I still have a few I'm working on....... a couple of HDR panos. Not sure if they're gonna work out, though. sm4him said: By the way, what's the word on the D7000? Is it out for repair now? Click to expand... I took the camera in the day I got home. Still no word on it. I gotta go down there today anyway so I'll inquire. It could be parts are still scarce due to the floods / typhoons / tidal waves / bad hair days / cyclones that have ocurred overseas.
sm4him said: I could wear my "like" button out on this thread. Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Click to expand... I still have a few I'm working on....... a couple of HDR panos. Not sure if they're gonna work out, though. sm4him said: By the way, what's the word on the D7000? Is it out for repair now? Click to expand... I took the camera in the day I got home. Still no word on it. I gotta go down there today anyway so I'll inquire. It could be parts are still scarce due to the floods / typhoons / tidal waves / bad hair days / cyclones that have ocurred overseas.
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #82 Now to go back and work on the difficult ones............
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #83
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #84
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #85
Aloicious No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 12, 2010 Messages 1,661 Reaction score 452 Location UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 #86 I love abandoned places, great pics...where was abandoned homestead #3 taken? it looks familiar
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #87 Aloicious said: I love abandoned places, great pics...where was abandoned homestead #3 taken? it looks familiar Click to expand... Soda Springs, Idaho.
Aloicious said: I love abandoned places, great pics...where was abandoned homestead #3 taken? it looks familiar Click to expand... Soda Springs, Idaho.
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #88
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #89 Still got some stragglers I'm working on..........