Why are people so unkind?

Iv'e got it. The solution to end all! This is what you gotta do Manda. First, introduce her to the photo forum, make her post a pic. Then give Trish her email address! Giving your enemy the gift of Trish is like giving a gift that keeps on giving! Who knows, maybe she likes being stalked (in a friendly way of course :))

GET HER TRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not Neve said:
Why are people so unkind? I'm the wrong person to ask this week!

Manda, the problem most definitely isn't you! My first response would be for you to confront her (as most have already said before me). Where I work that is strongly encouraged by management. They really don't even want to hear about something until you've confronted the person or if you want someone to sit in on a meeting while you confront the person. It was hard, at first, but I really think it makes people put things in prospective and decide if it's worth the effort.

My second response would be stop being friends with her. You can still be polite and professional towards her but she doesn't deserve you as a friend if she treats you like this. If she's always been like that towards others then it was only a matter of time til she did it to you.

I hope you're day is better today! She better be nice or else........

And if that doesn't work.....punch her in the throat.!!!!

Here's my suggestion:

priceless.jpg

But seriously.
Think about it this way, Manda. If you have noticed how she treats everyone, so has everyone else. Also, if you're half as much fun at school as you are here, everybody else there loves you. So, when this motherless goat starts her growling about you, who is everybody gonna believe?

That's right. You. Don't let it get you down, sweetie. You're well loved here, and unless I'm dead wrong, at school also.

Manda I just really think you need to be mature and civilised about the whole episode...
Y'know , like you need to set an example for students and whatnot and flip the ***** over in the air, give her major wedgie while shes flippin (aim for the g-string slung over her shoulders ;) ) , and when she lands , dump shitty kitty litter over her.
Then you can turn to students watching and explain that the lesson for the day is ' You get back what you give out ' :D

and make sure ya get someone to stand by and take photos of it all so ya can post em here :lol:

Oh my goodness...

Now I really am going to cry. You guys are just fabulous and you've made me teary. Thank you SO much.

Well, I walked into the staff room this morning and as soon as she saw me, she held out her arms, pulled me for a hug and said how sorry she was. I hadn't said a thing!
She apologised, said she went home last night and thought about how nasty what she said was and felt terrible for being "such a *****". She then said Im one of their best and they all love me and gave me another hug.

I wanted to talk to her again about it because I was so overcome I didnt really talk to her about why it upset me. PLus we were standing around the photocopier with about 10 other people there as she's hugging me lol

Anyway, I'm going to take some of your advice and catch her tomorrow morning to talk to her about it more as I still feel funny around her.

The weirdest thing was that she knew she'd upset me and I of course assumed straight away that one of my friends whom I told about it must have said something to her. But none of them did, so she must have actually had a guilty conscience!

Thank you so much everyone. The love that I am shown from this place just amazes me and it really means a lot. I needed it, so thank you.

:hug:

Amanda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luminosity said:
Manda I just really think you need to be mature and civilised about the whole episode...
Y'know , like you need to set an example for students and whatnot and flip the ***** over in the air, give her major wedgie while shes flippin (aim for the g-string slung over her shoulders ;) ) , and when she lands , dump shitty kitty litter over her.
Then you can turn to students watching and explain that the lesson for the day is ' You get back what you give out ' :D

and make sure ya get someone to stand by and take photos of it all so ya can post em here :lol:

damn :shock: I like the way you think :LOL:

manda, i am glad things seem to be resolving for you! We loves ya mandapants :love: :hug: :heart:

dont be too upset with someone not respect this place :hug:

Shark said:
Luminosity said:
That was the evil luminosity vonagy :wink:
I sent her to her room without any dinner for being so cheeky :spank:

Which room is that? I wanna go visit; I like her! ;-) :eyebrows:

what do you want :greendev:

manda said:
Anyway, I'm going to take some of your advice and catch her tomorrow morning to talk to her about it more as I still feel funny around her.

And then.....punch her in the throat!!!!

HA! Y'know, when I was babbling before and said to give her a chance to come to you first, I never really thought she'd do it.

SO....humans can still surprise me in a nice way. Go figure. :salute:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back