Why are people so unkind?

ooooo lula, whip me good! :twisted:

heheheh. i was only kidding. violence of any kind is the last thing i'd advocate :D

Lula said:
Osmer_Toby wrote:

could always *****-slap her~

:spank: :spank: :whip:

I vote for the ***** slap. Friend or not if she goes around just calling people out all the time she needs to be put in her place. Sometimes the only way this can be done is by either telling her off for telling others off or by the ***** slap method! Word! Sersiously though, from my time on the forum I've always seen you as a sweet gal and I think this gal just need to have it handed to her.

Hope you feel better yo.

Zach

While I love a good ***** slap as much as the next guy :eyebrows:

You seem to be such a nice person that the loss of your friendship would be punishment enough. From the sounds of it, she won't have many friends around there anyway. Don't even waste an ounce of energy thinking about her or talking to her.

Use this as an opportunity to bond with some of the other people there.

Or just ***** slap her... :greendev:

While I am a big fan of a good ***** slapping, it's prolly something that you don't want to do to a co-worker.

Honestly, the best revenge for someone that has pissed in your cheerios is for you to be successful and happy. I wouldn't bother calling her out either unless she comes to you. You are a sweet girl and she sounds like someone who just isn't worth your time and effort. Since she seems to be like this with everyone, be sure that everyone knows just what kind of person she is. You will be the better person by taking the high road on this one and everyone will see that. Best bet is to smile sweetly at her. She will wonder what you are up to. :twisted:

The ***** slap seems to be gaining in popularity, Manda! :eek:

And, interestingly enough....it seems to be a popular choice among the men......

Now. why do you suppose that is? :scratch:

Are *****-slapping girls hot to watch? :shock:
Or is it just the slap alone that intrigues you guys?

I'm so curious.....

Ever see that beer commercial with the two chicks fighting in the fountain? In my head Its a flash from the slap to them fighting in the fountain.

terri said:
The ***** slap seems to be gaining in popularity, Manda! :eek:

And, interestingly enough....it seems to be a popular choice among the men......

Now. why do you suppose that is? :scratch:

Are *****-slapping girls hot to watch? :shock:
Or is it just the slap alone that intrigues you guys?

I'm so curious.....

Well...the preferred method, challenging her to a tickle/pillow fight, just didn't seem to fit the occasion. :lol:

actually, i prefer to see a good tongue-lashing over *****-slapping :twisted:

whaaaaat????? i'm merely saying i prefer non-violent methods of conflict resolution, luv :twisted:

whaaaaat????? i'm merely saying i prefer non-violent methods of conflict resolution, luv

Sure, you are.....where everyone comes clean, so to speak..... right? :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back