Why can we be one happy family?

Why can we hold each other hands, kiss each other cheeks, hugging, and sing London Bridge is Falling Down. Instead of getting all x-rated and ticking each other off. If you really that angry, take a break from the TPF, go to the parking lot, and watch adult video on your iPhone.
I tried this once and it didn't pan out very well.

Everyone likes bacon. Even the people who say they don't are just making an attempt at reverse psychology so the will get more bacon.

The only real debate is smoked or unsmoked.....

If we could get a bacon covered enchilada sauced burrito at the all you can eat burrito bar on Tuesdays we would all get along all the time, oh what a wonderful world it would be.

Why can we hold each other hands, kiss each other cheeks, hugging, and sing London Bridge is Falling Down. Instead of getting all x-rated and ticking each other off. If you really that angry, take a break from the TPF, go to the parking lot, and watch adult video on your iPhone.
I tried this once and it didn't pan out very well.

It's ok,from what I understand everybody experiments in college.. lol

If we could get a bacon covered enchilada sauced burrito at the all you can eat burrito bar on Tuesdays we would all get along all the time, oh what a wonderful world it would be.

That's disgusting who would ever eat that!!

While I agree that a never-ending rendition of Kumbaya would be enough to cause my spontaneous combustion

Exactly the kind of over the top hyperbole that generally starts the arguments. That's ridiculous. I mean Kumbaya would certainly cause one to commit ritualistic suicide, that's a given - but spontaneous combustion? Certainly not. For that you'd need something more akin to the collected works of Rick Springfield... lol

, I do at times wish there were a bit less arguing for argument's sake. Some people talk just to hear the sounds of their own voices (or write just to see their own words) without saying anything meaningful, and though I have gotten good at ignoring them, sometimes a girl can't help but wish they'd simply STFU.

(And for the record, I am speaking in general, not just of this forum, lest anyone think I'm pointing fingers at specific members here!)

Are you talking to me! Are you talking to me!!! Ok, ya, I never could do De Niro. I can do a passable Ned Flanders though, which just embarrasses my teenager to no end.. rotfl..

I had Jesse's girl tonight....she was AWESOME, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.. wow, blast from the past there.

While I agree that a never-ending rendition of Kumbaya would be enough to cause my spontaneous combustion

Exactly the kind of over the top hyperbole that generally starts the arguments. That's ridiculous. I mean Kumbaya would certainly cause one to commit ritualistic suicide, that's a given - but spontaneous combustion? Certainly not. For that you'd need something more akin to the collected works of Rick Springfield... lol

Hey, I had a big poster of Rick Springfield on my wall when I was an impressionable young teen! He was right next to Tom Selleck. But I actually never did buy his music, come to think of it. But I still think it wouldn't make me burst into flames. Just keep Jefferson Starship away from me, though.

Really got to hand it to the marketing genius that changed their name from Jefferson Airplane to Jefferson Starship. I've often wondered though, if you buy their Greatest Hits from Amazon, do they send you a blank CD? Lol

Really got to hand it to the marketing genius that changed their name from Jefferson Airplane to Jefferson Starship. I've often wondered though, if you buy their Greatest Hits from Amazon, do they send you a blank CD? Lol

:biglaugh:

In other news, I now have this song in my head. And now, so will all of you....:fangs:

Last edited by a moderator:

:biglaugh:

In other news, I now have this song in my head. And now, so will all of you....:fangs:

Wow.. that was just ... evil.

Lol

I'm with OP here...just saying...

I like to live in a perfect world...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back