Chris Clark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
app_sample_view.php
app_sample_view.php
app_sample_view.php

not sure, but your photos are not showing for me - and if they rejected your photos why are the links to their site?
hxxp://www.istockphoto.com/app_sample_view.php
is the start of each of the 3 photos

Can you email them and ask them?

Wonder if istockphoto don't like people hot-linking. The link is in the HTML for the page, but it's not showing for me either. Not a Saudi firewall issue for a change as I can get to their home page.

the flickr links are also not working for me (strange that ususally flickr works) but when I follow the links the photos are only 110*83 pixels in size - far too small if that was the size you uploaded to istock

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22263240@N03/

For ease of viewing. To be honest, I can't imagine these being saleable to anyone. Can I suggest that you take a close look at some of the larger more established stock agencies (not the micro-stocks) and assessing what the required quality is likely to be.

That's easy... most stock sites require that they be at least 1600X1200 pixels (these are 14 times smaller per side)... Did you read through the requirements?

Am I the only one who sees an absolutely blank post? Not just the first one, but the second that says "try these:" as well. Not even an x'ed out box or link that doesn't work, or messed up image tags. The posts are just completely blank.

Am I the only one who sees an absolutely blank post? Not just the first one, but the second that says "try these:" as well. Not even an x'ed out box or link that doesn't work, or messed up image tags. The posts are just completely blank.
Same for me...

Most reactions

Back