Why do I need to take a bath when I'm just gonna get dirty again?

domu221

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi i'm new to the off topic forum.

how do you respond to the question above when someone asks you that?

Tell them if they don't then Satan will come down and eat their face off.

Well, I keep wondering why I should wash the dishes when we make them dirty again, anyway.
However, when I come to think of the alternative - mouldy plates with food from several days ago on them? Yuk. No alternative.

Same as to washing yourself or your clothes, I should say. There are alternatives, of course. And haven't we all met someone who lives the alternative? Did we like it?
So there.

Simple:

"You don't. Unless you want people to actually come within 20 feet of you."

Huh. When I put it that way....there are days perhaps I'd just as soon NOT take a shower. :lmao:

Tell them if they don't then Satan will come down and eat their face off.
oh god...

Well, I keep wondering why I should wash the dishes when we make them dirty again, anyway.
However, when I come to think of the alternative - mouldy plates with food from several days ago on them? Yuk. No alternative.

Same as to washing yourself or your clothes, I should say. There are alternatives, of course. And haven't we all met someone who lives the alternative? Did we like it?
So there.
Well you could use paper or plastic plates and utensils so you could just throw them away... unless you're one of those environmentalist :D

"'Cuz no one likes a dirty you."

why eat when your just gonna poop it out later?

Why bathe when I've done nothing to get dirty?

Often a whore's wash will do.
Face, pits and crotch.
Generally, in that order too.

... unless you're one of those environmentalist :D

Oh, then I guess I am just that, for I hate paper or plastic dishes and consider it to be a major nuisance that in American hotel where you get complementary breakfast you get it served on only that!

But I digress...

... unless you're one of those environmentalist :D

Oh, then I guess I am just that, for I hate paper or plastic dishes and consider it to be a major nuisance that in American hotel where you get complementary breakfast you get it served on only that!

But I digress...

I agree, I hate getting served tea and scones on disposable kitchenware. :thumbup:
so very uncivilized.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back