Why do you take photographs?

I take photos when I can because there are so many days where my disability means I can not get out. So when I am sat washing up, prep veg I can look out of the window and see this reminder of a day out
6B9AD14C-46BB-4006-B908-152C128298BA.jpeg

I have spoken that I push my kit to the limits here is another example of why I take photos, this moment captured a bright day and now that it’s raining and I can’t move about because of the pain I can look at the pic and it’s like a window to another time. This is the 71 inch by 12 inch that I spoke about a few days ago

Attachments

• 45B9728C-28C2-4C1C-80CB-09855878D4DB.jpeg
    45B9728C-28C2-4C1C-80CB-09855878D4DB.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 168
I've never had the need to think to the reason why I take photographs, thus I never did, but if you ask an easy answer is "to remember the places where I went", in example for vacation. The fact is that I don't only take pictures while on vacation, I like to take my camera with me anytime I can, also if I have a walk around my city, probably because you never know if you can see something unexpected, a particular light, a sudden event or anything alse you could like and you want "to save" what you see for future memory. Probably I take pictures for future memory.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back