Why ... I don't get it

Alot of people are interested because of how bad her life seems, and it may make them feel good about their life, even though they aren't as wealthy as her.

For me, when i hear the news about her, i think to myself, damn i am glad i am not famous.

and for the people who say " leave her alone"....as long as she is alive and paparazzi are making tons of money off her photos, she will never be left alone.

nobody interested in britney on this thread but an awful lot of people taking the time to read and reply lol

nobody interested in britney on this thread but an awful lot of people taking the time to read and reply lol

that is because many people do not understand why others are interested in all this.

i think a photography forum does not give a typical sample of members of society. most creative people really have other things to do but read celeb magazines ;)

that is because many people do not understand why others are interested in all this.

i think a photography forum does not give a typical sample of members of society. most creative people really have other things to do but read celeb magazines ;)

I read the celeb mags and I am into photography, god I must be weird

I live about 6 miles from Britney's house. The really interesting part of it all is at anyone time when I drive over coldwater canyon at the intersection of Mulhulland there are at least 6 paparrazi there, and I have seen as many as 20. They just stand there next to their cars talking to one another. Must be incredibly boring.

Why do so called celebs hire press agents to get the fans interested in their lives and then complain when they get plastered all over the papers. My joy is not knowing who the devil they are bothering to photograph in Hello and OK magazines. Used to drive my nursed into despair at my lack of "education".

They were even surprised that I treated Paul Getty as an emergency patient and did not seem bothered by the limo outside blocking the light and the bodyguards . . . he had to wait his turn amongst the families in the waiting room!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back