mdsphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello and thanks for taking the time to stop by. New to the Forum and to Photography. Well I, like pretty much everyone else here, have been taking photos for many years but it is only about the last 6 months that I started looking at it more seriously.

This photo was taken awhile ago at our local zoo. You cant help but have both empathy and sympathy for him/her as they know that they are a captive and asks themselves, "Why Me?"

Always open to C&C

Mark
Why Me.jpg

Very emotionally impacting. Sad.

Several years ago I snapped a shot of a female gorilla sitting in a corner. She looked so sad and forlorn. Your photo reminded me of it. Thanks.

Or it could simply be him/her trying to remember where he /she stashed away the banana for later. If you were to follow me around for a day I suspect you would capture several with that same look.

Nice catch!

Or it could simply be him/her trying to remember where he /she stashed away the banana for later. If you were to follow me around for a day I suspect you would capture several with that same look.

Nice catch!

That was funny and having said that; I guess I could do a self-portrait and see the same expression!

First thing I thought was the line from the Porgy 'N Bess song..."Nobody knows da trouble I seen..."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back