Why my wife is the best ever!

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Our anniversary is coming up in a little less than a week. Usually Kelly has a really tough time coming up with gift ideas for me, but not this year. We decided to exchange gifts tonight, I have no idea why. Anyway, she comes downstairs with a big gift bag and sets it in front of me. I have no clue what to expect; I start pulling out the tissue paper...

and...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IMG_2248_edited_RS.jpg

IMG_2261_edited_RS.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :headbang: :headbang: :drool:

Shark, that's awesome. I'm jealous. Ya know...I'm in need of a 300D, if ya have one just layin around! :) j/k!

WOW!!!!! Congrats yo! :D

SO does this mean you're selling your 300D??

She bought you a man with a camera? Did he come free or was it an extra? Did she really buy it for you, or was it one of those "I'll get him this... then keep it for myself" presents?

I'm not knocking the present. You're a lucky guy. But if it were me I'd return the man and keep the camera.

ferny said:
She bought you a man with a camera? Did he come free or was it an extra? Did she really buy it for you, or was it one of those "I'll get him this... then keep it for myself" presents?

I'm not knocking the present. You're a lucky guy. But if it were me I'd return the man and keep the camera.

LOL, smartass. ;) :p

I think we're going to look at the finances when the baby gets here and then decide what to do with the 300d. Last night she was talking about keeping it as a backup/her camera (I think she's about to get hooked on photography! yay!).

Anybody have any luck finding a battery grip for the 20d yet? Roberts here in Indy has been getting the body consistently, but the batt grip is backordered out the wazoo for them. :|

Awsome! I hope you got her something very special! She really loves you! The best part is she has all sorts of accessory options to fill up other B'days and X'mas! :)

Wow, what a present! At first, I thought you were going to say she gave you your daughter. I was all ready for a baby pic. False alarm.

When is she due, anyway?

HOLLY COW!!!! HOLLY SHARKY :)

Your wifey is the best!!!!

hahahah now I know what I should expect from my future husband :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back