Why the D7100 is a better camera than the D810

Status
Not open for further replies.
internet-arguments-guy.jpg

Posting that article 15 more times isn't going to make a difference. There is so much more to a camera than pixel density on the sensor.

If you think its the best camera, then by all means keep using it and believing it. You don't have to try to convince the word of it as well.
I did not mean to say the D7100 was the best camera, I said and it is true that it has the highest pixel density of any Nikon camera, and that this produces better images in the center of a spot weighted image. I also said that the $6,000.00 D4 has an obsolete sensor of 16mp, which was agreed to by those detailing the Panasonic sensors at the moment.

D7100 sensor better than D4/Df?

You are absurd. I've used both. You are insane.

D7100 sensor better than D4/Df?

You are absurd. I've used both. You are insane.

So you've clearly thrown the D4 away once you bestowed upon the greatest of pixel density.

The person who says that the D7100 does not have more pixel density than the D810 is just wrong, it is not about winning or losing. Do you own a D810? I could, but why buy an obsolete sensor for $3,000.00? I could buy almost 4 D7100's for the price of 1 D810 or 7 D7100 for the price of 1 16mp D4.

Something does not add up here.....

The person who says that the D7100 does not have more pixel density than the D810 is just wrong, it is not about winning or losing. Do you own a D810? I could, but why buy an obsolete sensor for $3,000.00? I could buy almost 4 D7100's for the price of 1 D810 or 7 D7100 for the price of 1 16mp D4.

Yes, it's the persons' experience and knowledge that's doing the adding ...

Try and take some photographs in an area with difficult low lighting and you will see where the money goes on a more pro specced more expensive camera. A photo taken @ 12800 iso in poor light may well print nice from a d4 but will look like poo from a d7100. This is what matters, not the amount of pixel density thingy

you could use stacking software to stack the 7 images from 7 d7100 into on photo.

Great thread to get through a bout of IBS. My mind is numb as my legs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh my god, this thread!!! :biglaugh: I couldn't tell a D7100 from a D810 from a friggin' banana, but I knew I had to open this thread because I need a laugh this morning. :boogie:
Bananas are yellow, Nikons are black (and the FPS rate of bananaananananananas is much lower).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back