What's new

"WHY????"

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
40
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had to share this shot from yesturday afternoon... I managed to get a priceless expression when I told my 2 year old that she couldn't have her big brother's toy...

I don't know about this picture from a technical standpoint, but it is certainly one I will be hanging on to for a long time:lol:


"Mom??? WHY???"

606_02.jpg
606_02.jpg
 
They sure know how to make the faces to make you melt don't they?
 
Aayria
Wait....they still do that to you when they are in there 20s....:mrgreen:
 
So...did she get the toy?

Haha, nope... but she did get a hug and her picture posted on the internet LOL. That's her brother in the blurry background playing with his toy airplane by the way. He would have been pretty upset if I took his toy just because I fell for his sister's puppy dog eyes ;)

Aayria
Wait....they still do that to you when they are in there 20s....:mrgreen:

Gah!!! At least they're not as cute then, right? LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom