C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 laynea24 said: Your wood shots never get old. Click to expand... Ahhh...thanks
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 #17 No, I am not telling you to mx it up now. I'm telling you to gather as much of this as you can while you are there! You may never get another chance!
No, I am not telling you to mx it up now. I'm telling you to gather as much of this as you can while you are there! You may never get another chance!
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Bitter Jeweler said: No, I am not telling you to mx it up now. I'm telling you to gather as much of this as you can while you are there! You may never get another chance! Click to expand... Gotcha...thanks for the advice Bitter....I definitely will continue...and I do already have a HUGE stockpile. But it is amazing how many times I can visit the same spots and get new things ever time. Thanks again.
Bitter Jeweler said: No, I am not telling you to mx it up now. I'm telling you to gather as much of this as you can while you are there! You may never get another chance! Click to expand... Gotcha...thanks for the advice Bitter....I definitely will continue...and I do already have a HUGE stockpile. But it is amazing how many times I can visit the same spots and get new things ever time. Thanks again.