Wife Headshot (Skin Smoothing before/after) CC

Either way is fine man (1 or 2). Where is your shot with the tux?

Either way is fine man (1 or 2). Where is your shot with the tux?

lol, no tux and the shots I set up for both of us weren't that great. Very cliche' prom style :lmao:

Your wife is a lovely subject....I love the expression on her face. Aside from too much negative space on the right side, there's something about the catchlights that bothers me....they a bit too uneven for me, and it looks like I can make out your silhouette in her eye as well. The colors of the dress and the lights suit your wife's palette perfectly.

Your wife is a lovely subject....I love the expression on her face. Aside from too much negative space on the right side, there's something about the catchlights that bothers me....they a bit too uneven for me, and it looks like I can make out your silhouette in her eye as well. The colors of the dress and the lights suit your wife's palette perfectly.

lol, I noticed the catchlights too during editing but didn't touch them. That's definitely me you're seeing. The flash was bounced 45 degrees behind me and we were in a tight hallway. Good eye!

Most reactions

Back