What's new

Wildflower pic (CC welcome)

m.stevenson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2010
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Lander, WY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some pictures on Saturday its the first time i have really shot wild flowers and was wondering what other people thought about them.







Thank you
 
Nice shots! I like them, first impression is it doesnt look like I would change anything. Only thing I can think of, is maybe the last one has too much contrast, but it looks ok as is.
 
The pictures turned out beautiful! The middle photo almost looks a little too Photoshoped to me with the front two flowers being blurry.
 
The pictures turned out beautiful! The middle photo almost looks a little too Photoshoped to me with the front two flowers being blurry.

Well thank you... It was pure luck that the 2nd picture turned out that way all i did was made it more contrasty and barely bumped up the vibrancy to get them to pop a little more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom