What's new

wildfowl

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
5
Location
cheshire, england.
I went to the wetlands and wildfowl trust martin mere in burscough lancashire at weekend, and could'nt beleive how many times i have seen the signs and never gone there, it's such an amazing place,i did.nt know there were so many species of ducks

martinmerewwt026.jpg


martinmerewwt033.jpg


martinmerewwt050.jpg


and i think this is a crane of some kind, what a hairdo! crimped as well! :)
martinmerewwt040.jpg


and i know that this is just a pigeon, but it was just posing to have it's picture taken.
martinmerewwt015.jpg

thanks for looking.
 
Amazing shots. I really like number 3, and number 4 looks like a guitarist I used to jam with. Love the colours .
Nice work. :thumbsup:
 
Great shots, you even managed to make that pigeon look very fancy. Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom