Will You Marry Me?

Number 2 is too shallow, it loses context.
Exactly.

... though I must admit that it conjures up a punitive element.
Although I did not attend boarding school, I was subjected to similar "disciplines" at my public schools.

Actually, I fostered feelings of a maniacal fantasy by the author of the writings and borderline hatred. The way the ring is torn into the page and the need for an answer (Yes? No? in red), the repetitive, obsessive thoughts seem to conjure up the idea that we are not witnessing the manifestation of a stable individual. The shot is good IMO because of the emotive reaction I get.

Just another point of view and my 2¢.

The color is definitely screwy in #2, but you can easily fix that.

what do you mean? too yellow?

Actually, I fostered feelings of a maniacal fantasy by the author of the writings and borderline hatred. The way the ring is torn into the page and the need for an answer (Yes? No? in red), the repetitive, obsessive thoughts seem to conjure up the idea that we are not witnessing the manifestation of a stable individual. The shot is good IMO because of the emotive reaction I get.

thats a nice outlook on the picture. i wouldnt have thought of it that way, but it does make sense.

#1... I think the focus should be on the ring and it looks like it is on the words. IMO the ring should be sharply in focus. also, the WB is off. The paper looks yellowish. Yes, a fancy pen probably would have looked better.
Also, it's slightly underexposed. I'd lighten it up a bit.

i like number one. very creative. great idea. brings back memories to me asking girls out in grade school :hug::

the second one i like...but....don't love...cool idea for sure..just something about it doesn't really grab me.

I think #2 the focus portion should not be in the center but more towards the front. I did the same type shot with my mandolin and it worked out better that way.

_8072451-3_filtered.jpg

I like #1 alot, but I probably would have had the "YES? NO?" at the end of the sentence instead of in the middle of one. :) Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back