Window Light NSFW

cptkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot a bit of window light with a gorgeous model, at an amazing studio this sunday.

What do you guys & girls think ? C&C maybe ?

$hallammillshoot-11-Edit.jpg

Maybe take off the wedding ring, so we can fantasize a little more? :lol:

I like the soft look to this photo, I would like to see some more from this shoot.

How about one with her left hand....down low? With this angle, I think that would be a great shot!

It is very nice! I keep looking at the detail outside the window, trying to decide if it is too distracting. Everything else is fantastic!

Beautiful light, beautiful model...what's not to love? (you can tell I'm a photographer when I list the light first, model second :lol: )
I'm not a huge fan of that 'slightly washed out' look...but I don't hate it, and it seems to fit well here.

What do you guys & girls think?
I think it must have been chilly in that studio.

I like it. The pale, cool, diffused look goes with the pose and expression. I wish the wedding ring were either removed, or turned so the diamond would be upright.

I think it must have been chilly in that studio.

Thanks guys!

It was actually boiling in there. But I know why you're saying that. :p

Yes, the engagement ring could have not been there, but I'm not fussed.

I have alot more from this shoot, however, I've not edited a lot of it yet, and what I have edited I don't think we are allowed to post stuff like that on this forum =/. It's with a little less clothes. haha.

I have alot more from this shoot, however, I've not edited a lot of it yet, and what I have edited I don't think we are allowed to post stuff like that on this forum =/. It's with a little less clothes. haha.
We do have the 'member's section' where the rules are more relaxed. And I'm sure you'd still get plenty of comments if you hosted the photos elsewhere and just linked to them.

We do have the 'member's section' where the rules are more relaxed. And I'm sure you'd still get plenty of comments if you hosted the photos elsewhere and just linked to them.

Aye, maybe i'll invest in a membership

$hallammillshoot-28-Edit.jpg

and one other

18+
http://s13.postimg.org/wyyvluf9j/hallammillshoot_45_Edit.jpg

Nice light, well shot! Don't really care for the "Sexy bimbo" poses.. but that is a personal preference, that will differ from many here I am sure!

I know everyone seems to be liking the cool tones, but since the OP has it okay to edit- I took the liberty of warming it up a little and increased the contrast, and I have to say, I dont hate it.

$Edit.jpg

Dont ask me WHY, and for reasons I cant understand, but for some reason the viens in her hand, and that darn ring stand out to me in your second photo.

Love the 18+ photo though.

Most reactions

Back