Windows are my new favorite setting (Nsfw)

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It feels much more romantic (to me) it also helps that both have rocking body!

13254370_10156988184215010_6386326761054944778_n.jpg

13267921_10156976396775010_4616360874796109608_n.jpg

I like the second one but can't tell exactly if the lighting works because the face is mushed. I'm guessing it works though. I think the frame would be better if it were cropped just above the logo and just below the hands showing less of the legs.

I like both photos--the models and the poses.

If I were shooting, I'd be using a much wider aperture so the windows are a blur. But that's my "style" when shooting (narrow DoF). But yeah, I like to use windows as compositional elements (to frame the subject) or to let in good ambient light when it's there.

I'd add some fill light to the second at least.

I don't like the hair over her eyes in #1, but it by no means kills the photo.
I like #2 the best, #1 has a little too much of a "snapshot" look, I think it is the framing I don't like as much.

I know this has nothing to do with you and your wonderful work, but the girl in #1 needs to gain some muscle or weight. She is skin and bones! Yet that isn't necessarily her fault, I know it can be just as hard to gain as it can be to lose weight! :)

Lovely work as always, thanks for posting! :)

To be honest, I'm not really "feeling" either of these. The very bright/blown highlights outside the window are a pull on my eye, and the business of the surroundings give the images a cluttered feel. I think as Joe mentioned, a much larger aperture would have made a LOT of difference here. Nice images, but not, IMO, your usual caliber.

Don't shame bodies!
These 2 ladies are beautiful the way they are :)
I agree for the larger apperture, but I was unable as I was shooting with my 24-85mm, f4.5 is the larger at 24mm (didn't had a lot of space to use my 85mm) I have to invest in more lenses for sure. The first image is a crop I could have shoot her at 45-50mm but my 50mm is broken, fall off the staircase when a model wanted to help and carry by bag which wasn't closed (my mistake) Will definitively try it next time.

It feels much more romantic ..
The models are standing close to a large diffused light. Nothing magical, just good light, but it probably could be duplicated using softboxes.

It feels much more romantic ..
The models are standing close to a large diffused light. Nothing magical, just good light, but it probably could be duplicated using softboxes.
No there's nothing magical... I just liked the way the window was made, 3 windows next to each other in different angles, it was the first time I shoot somewhere like that and I liked it... Pardon my excitement...

Don't shame bodies!
These 2 ladies are beautiful the way they are :)

I agree for the larger apperture, but I was unable as I was shooting with my 24-85mm, f4.5 is the larger at 24mm (didn't had a lot of space to use my 85mm) I have to invest in more lenses for sure. The first image is a crop I could have shoot her at 45-50mm but my 50mm is broken, fall off the staircase when a model wanted to help and carry by bag which wasn't closed (my mistake) Will definitively try it next time.

Totally agree with you, lord knows I am the last person that should say anything about someone else body! I keep my muscles safe under a nice thick layer of padding! :biglaugh:

And when I look at her closer (Which is quite enjoyable :biggrin-93:) I think the pose makes her ribs protrude a little too much, making her look gont. If she had her arms down (similar to the girl in #2) it would be a more flattering pose, to me. I have never been a big fan of the "Arms stretched over the head" pose, just my taste.
I am sincerely sorry if I offended you or her in any way, I didn't mean to.:icon_hug:

Most reactions

Back