What's new

Wine Barrels

I like the barrels and the grapes, but not the stuff in the upper right. I'd crop on the right to get rid of the bright patch and some of the dark beam (or perhaps even all of it).
 
I like it. Agree a little bit with KenC but my solution would be to have gotten at a lower angle (on the ground) and shot up on this.
 
Awesome shot. As for C&C, what everyone else said! :P
 
What a pretty shot! It brings you right in to a luscious view.

Agree with the above posters- before you click, let your eye roam around the corners of your viewfinder to watch for intrusions like this. :) Just a slight tilt or shooting lower, as was suggested, would have rid you of the beam in the upper right.

Hope you got into the tasting room!!
 
I like the barrels and the grapes, but not the stuff in the upper right. I'd crop on the right to get rid of the bright patch and some of the dark beam (or perhaps even all of it).

Thanks Ken; the upper right did catch and jar a little with my eye too.

I like it. Agree a little bit with KenC but my solution would be to have gotten at a lower angle (on the ground) and shot up on this.

Thanks ronlane. About getting down on the floor - I was on holidays and the ground was wet!

What they said! ^^^

I heard them!

Awesome shot. As for C&C, what everyone else said! :P

Thanks Luke; awesome is a word that is used far too infrequently when it comes to my photos....I'll just get my coat!

What a pretty shot! It brings you right in to a luscious view.

Agree with the above posters- before you click, let your eye roam around the corners of your viewfinder to watch for intrusions like this. :) Just a slight tilt or shooting lower, as was suggested, would have rid you of the beam in the upper right.

Hope you got into the tasting room!!

Thanks terri. I Keep telling myself that I don't have a 100% view through my view finder and should leave enough room to crop; but invariably I forget this when actually taking photos :(

We didn't stop here but a few miles down the track there was another vineyard that had set out a table with various delicious bevarages to taste and buy. We did!

Nice shot!

Thanks!

Really like the colors in this

I used Ultramax for the first time on a visit to London earlier on this year. I really like the colour saturation that this film has. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom