What's new

Winter Blues

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:( I'm so sick of winter!! March and April can't get here quick enough!!!


8483465235_1599c76e5f.jpg
 
Lovely! little bit different from your usual! Little more abstract!
 
Kinda blurry, but still good.
 
Just shows that all that cold (blue tint) is making one of our favourite TPF gals all twisted. Know the feeling. I did a backward somersault with a 1/2 twist off the icy steps of my front balcony, and the sweet hymns I was singing after weren't music to anyone's ears. Fortunately, I only have blue to show for it (in some unfortunate places). So yeah, I'm good for spring breaking out any day now.
 
Winter? I miss my snow. Grew up in Idaho, stuck in San Diego... ugh
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Lovely! little bit different from your usual! Little more abstract!
Something a little different. I'm still editing shots from last summer...lol

It's summer doon here. ;)
Beautiful picture BTW.
:grumpy: lol
Thanks for the comment!

Just shows that all that cold (blue tint) is making one of our favourite TPF gals all twisted. Know the feeling. I did a backward somersault with a 1/2 twist off the icy steps of my front balcony, and the sweet hymns I was singing after weren't music to anyone's ears. Fortunately, I only have blue to show for it (in some unfortunate places). So yeah, I'm good for spring breaking out any day now.
Paul, are you ok kiddo? I did my own ice dance a few weeks ago. I walked down my driveway to get the mail and stepped on some black ice. I did some pretty crazy acrobatics!! Luckly, I never hit the ground. I just grabbed hold of the mailbox and started to look around to see if anyone just saw my amazing dance skillz!! lol
 
Thanks, Mishele. Nothing broken. A few bruises upon my body and my dignity. eh. My wife heard the noise and assumed I was breaking up the ice. I was... but doing it with the tailbone is not efficient.

Yeah, can't wait for spring. I've got clients waiting for us to start working, and I can't until the threat of white stuff is minimal. So we're waiting for April 1, more or less.

Our neighbours in the Gaspesie are getting socked hard today - 60cm so far, another 40cm expected by tonight and maybe 15-20cm tomorrow. That's over 3 ft. of snow in 24 hours. And there's only one road around the whole peninsula - so if it gets blocked, they are in their own little world again, just as it was 200 years ago.
 
Just shows that all that cold (blue tint) is making one of our favourite TPF gals all twisted. Know the feeling. I did a backward somersault with a 1/2 twist off the icy steps of my front balcony, and the sweet hymns I was singing after weren't music to anyone's ears. Fortunately, I only have blue to show for it (in some unfortunate places). So yeah, I'm good for spring breaking out any day now.

I suggest suing the property owner. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
stuck in San Diego... ugh
I feel so bad for you...lol
:er:
This picture conveys sadness. Are you sad?
I was in a bit of a funk last night when I did this edit...maybe that is coming through.
I might go back and look at the Chris Hemsworth site you gave me. That'll cheer me up! lol

Paul, I guess I should stop complaining. There is no snow on the ground here, just cold and windy. ;) Glad you are ok. :hug::
 
Here's what the old hippy has seen in that picture. Solutude, with underlying passion. Joy in reflection of winters still moments.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Solutude, with underlying passion.
I like where you're going w/ this! Were you looking in my window last night? Or just smokin up this afternoon?
 
That's odd, I see a flower..
 
Nice, very cold looking....I like it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom