What's new

Winter Blues

Andrew, you got to open your existential eyes. :greenpbl:
 
Andrew, you got to open your existential eyes. :greenpbl:

As a dyslexic existentialist I use to know would say, "there is a dog"

exp. dog is god backwards
 
Last edited:
Can't believe I missed this! Damn viewing current threads!
Very nice Mishele, I'm with ya on being over winter, I'm just about done with it myself!
 
I like the abstract. But wish winter would last all year! <3 snow.
 
I like the abstract. But wish winter would last all year! <3 snow.


OK. Trade places with you. And you're not allowed to wimp out when it's sleeting, blowing, -40C/F with the wind. Extra points if you hand-shovel the driveway, hand-chip the ice off the windshield, and carve out your parking spot anywhere you wish to park.
 
I approve of this photo. Upping the trippy factor, it looks like?
 
Yep. Looks like a Canon 85T f/2.8 lens, the T is for Trippy. Light blue stripe. Just turn the trippiness ring halfway down the barrel.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #27
I approve of this photo. Upping the trippy factor, it looks like?
I usually do a little PcP before a shoot, it tends to help my creative side. A little Angel Dust never hurt anybody...right?!:greenpbl:
 
Uh oh. If I ever come down and shoot with you guys, I may never make it home, because they sniff for stuff at the border. This is upping the ante a bit. Who know that photography could be so potentially life-changing?!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #29
Nah, come w/!! I need a way to get home!!
 
Shut up. I hate you.


Just kidding. I'm just insanely jealous of your mad skillzz.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom