What's new

Winter Blues

pgriz said:
Uh oh. If I ever come down and shoot with you guys, I may never make it home, because they sniff for stuff at the border. This is upping the ante a bit. Who know that photography could be so potentially life-changing?!

I think we should have a get together north of the border this summer!
We could have it here, BYOT (bring your own tent ;))
 
Awfully tempting. My wife was born in Wingham, and we have extended family (her side) in Elmira, St-Jacobs. We've been talking about a trip to her birthplace, as well as the Bruce Peninsula. And to be able to combine that with some inspired shooting with some really neat people, has win written all over it. So, as I said, awfully tempting.

OTOH, we've had tentative plans to do a cross-country (with the two younger daughters before they change boyfriends to husbands) to pick up my daughter in Vancouver, see some friends scattered along the route, and then drive back. Smart people tell us we'll be certifiably nuts to do it (not sure if they mean before or after), but we've done road trips before and they continue to be some of our most cherished shared moments, so fiddlesticks to the naysayers. Ah, decisions, decisions.
 
Hmmm... I've thought about it in passing, maybe I'll think about it more seriously and check if there is interest. We are definitely within a stones throw of some pretty great locations let alone the critters and such here on the property. Perhaps a TPF camping weekend?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #34
What's that, you guys taking a road trip to Pennsylvania! Lol Camping sounds like fun!! I'll bring the marshmallows!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom