What's new

Winter has arrived, sigh...

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Front yard on the 9 Nov..

pano9Nov2010.jpg


Sunset the next day..

Sunset10Nov2010borderLarge.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
Don
Are those photos from last winter...:mrgreen: JK

Winter does come early by you. I love a good snow, and a wonderful sunset the next day.
I hope you have a 4-wheel vehicle.
 
I liked both; i wanted more of sky in the first; second one is classic; it appears like selective colour application, where as it is not

Regards :)
 
Sorry for the delayed response guys, internet and TV were down for a week :x

Geez, Don... you live on a frickin' tundra?

No, it just feels like it for three or four months, he, he.. I'm right smack in the middle of the Saskatchewan prairie.

Don
Are those photos from last winter...:mrgreen: JK

Winter does come early by you. I love a good snow, and a wonderful sunset the next day.
I hope you have a 4-wheel vehicle.

Actually I sold my Dodge Power Wagon and bought a van, much easier for delivering furniture but I also had to buy a snow blower :)

I work at home so I don't need to brave the blizzards, he, he..

:thumbup::thumbup:;)

Thank you!

I liked both; i wanted more of sky in the first; second one is classic; it appears like selective colour application, where as it is not

Regards :)

Thank you.

I had not planned to make a panorama with the first shot and lost some sky in the stitch. The truth is I was too lazy to get dressed and go outside to shoot it :sexywink:

The second shot is with the 7-14mm, from outside..

Cheers, Don
 
Don
The Dodge Power Wagon was one of my favorite vehicles, nothing stopped that truck.
 
I like #1 alot. It makes me want to be there. It could be cause i havent seen anything like that in the last 10 years since i have lived in the south. Good job capturing the feeling.
 
Love the orientation. Looks like a Hallmark Card to me.
 
I like #1 alot. It makes me want to be there. It could be cause i havent seen anything like that in the last 10 years since i have lived in the south. Good job capturing the feeling.

Thank you. I think I'm a lost cause, I spent some time on the coast and missed the snow :)

Love the orientation. Looks like a Hallmark Card to me.

Thank you. It's fairly unusual to have a decent snow fall without wind and warm enough that it will stick to the trees.

I hope Not but for the rest of the winter you may find me posting pictures of large snow drifts, he, he...

Cheers, Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom