Winter in spring...

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The calendar says we're in spring. However, Mother Nature has other ideas. On Friday, she bestowed her gift of whiteness upon the landscape - an inch or two, just to cover up the grayness and the unsightly debris left in the melting snow. So on Saturday morning, it was time to drive past the lake next to the city, and see what there was to see. By noon, much of the pretty white stuff had melted away, so it truly was a case of catching the moment of time when things were in this moment of suspended reality.
S_WinterScene_3030.JPG

Gorgeous and serene

Update. My lovely wife already absconded with a print of this for her watercolour class this afternoon.

Update. My lovely wife already absconded with a print of this for her watercolour class this afternoon.

Oooh, this would make a perfect watercolor! The colors are so subtle but they still just glow.

Really nice

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

What great use of the frame! A lovely landscape. Wonderfully done.

Lovely photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever been down to the south shore of Nova Scotia Paul?

I have, both for business and on vacation. From Yarmouth to Glace Bay via mostly the coastal roads. And around Cape Breton. But that was during pre-digital days, and I think most of my photography from those times was either on slide film, or colour film and since for vacation we were traveling as a family of five, photography was rather low on our list of priorities. I've also been to the south shore in winter, and it isn't fun, especially when the wind is blowing. Why do you ask?

Ever been down to the south shore of Nova Scotia Paul?

I have, both for business and on vacation. From Yarmouth to Glace Bay via mostly the coastal roads. And around Cape Breton. But that was during pre-digital days, and I think most of my photography from those times was either on slide film, or colour film and since for vacation we were traveling as a family of five, photography was rather low on our list of priorities. I've also been to the south shore in winter, and it isn't fun, especially when the wind is blowing. Why do you ask?
If you take #3 out out Halifax and stop on the north side of Mahone Bay, looking across to the village, there's a scene that looks EXACTLY like that! I know I've got pictures of; I'll have to dig them up.

Most reactions

Back