Winter Locust

mobius121

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first post on this forum so I thought I would start it right ;) This is probably one of my best pieces. I took it a couple winters back. I hope for some snow and sunny skies this year. Last year we had around 3-4 feet of snow built up on the roads and I couldn't get anywhere! Hope you enjoy and critique no matter how harsh (as long as constructive) is welcomed!

Winter_Locust_by_adamsimsphotograph.jpg

Wow thanks! I love your work, how long did it take you to get that many photos to have on your site?

Wow! Great shot, too bad that watermark is so distracting.

Mind me asking what gear you used for this shot? Just photographers curiousity. :lol:

Mind me asking what gear you used for this shot? Just photographers curiousity. :lol:

You can download it free without the watermark below ;)

Free File Hosting. SharingMatrix.com file hosting and storage.

The camera I used here was a Nikon D40X with a polarize filter attached. Now I am shooting with the Nikon D90. I find there is so much more detail in the D90, plus the D40X over-saturated bright colors like red at times. I figured thats what editing software is for ^^

What you got? :)

The camera I used here was a Nikon D40X with a polarize filter attached. Now I am shooting with the Nikon D90. I find there is so much more detail in the D90, plus the D40X over-saturated bright colors like red at times. I figured thats what editing software is for ^^

Funny you asked, my D90 is on the way. It will be here in a couple days.

Wow great shot for a D40x :meh:.

Lol I agree. You will love your new toy, trust me. So much more you can do with it and the detail is great!

Wow thanks! I love your work, how long did it take you to get that many photos to have on your site?

Thank you! I've been shooting for almost 20 years, only working on that site for about a year now. It doesn't take long and they start adding up, especially when you try to shoot a little every day like I do.

Lol I agree. You will love your new toy, trust me. So much more you can do with it and the detail is great!

oh i will, im so excited to get it. :D

Thank you! I've been shooting for almost 20 years, only working on that site for about a year now. It doesn't take long and they start adding up, especially when you try to shoot a little every day like I do.

I wish I could shoot something everyday, not much around here worthy of a shot. Maybe I just need to train my eye more to see outside of the box? 20 years, no wonder you've got skill! Do you sell your work to shoot everyday or is it just a hobby after work?

Most reactions

Back