Winter Walk to School

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This morning we were out and about early to drop Miss Alice off at the vets to get spayed (awwww), on our way home we passed the Mennonite school and this fellow was having a chilly walk to school.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

IMG_5128bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

^^ for sure. And that is a long, long. long walk.

Thanks guys! :)

Thanks Kawaracer, I agree :)

Very nice! Reminds me of what I tell my kids."when I was a kid I had to walk to school, and it was up hill both ways,get walking"

composition is just perfection.
I might diddle around with the contrast, there is a lot of ugly grey and the boys coat is almost featureless.
Thanks so much all!!

Lew thanks for your thoughts :) I don't think the resizing for the web did the little fellow's coat any favour, there is more detail in the large version but still not a whole lot. As for the grey, I did waver a bit on the conversion, there is a lot of detail in there available to be brought out but I felt that the conversion with more detail took away from the boy to a certain extent, perhaps somewhere between where I have it now and lots of detail, I may play a bit with it.

Thanks Gary! I agree, this one begs to be big.
I checked out your website, and must say wow, I love your B&W work! Fantastic!!

Thanks Gary! I agree, this one begs to be big.
I checked out your website, and must say wow, I love your B&W work! Fantastic!!
Thank you.

How about some details, camera ... lens ... et cetera. What made you stop to capture this image?

Gary

PS- Good luck with the pooch, I hope the pain is minimal.
G

Most reactions

Back