Winter weather 2013-2014 - UGH.

But, I'm not crazy…. :lmao:

Given where you get your water from.... are you SURE?

On the other hand, we get your water after you've had your way with it... So maybe it's really us.

$image-4282198362.jpg

How are blizzards not fun? Lol!

On the other hand, we get your water after you've had your way with it... So maybe it's really us.

What if my water comes from Maine. "Poland Springs, what it means to be from Maine."
It's bottled water for those who are unaware. ;)

What if my water comes from Maine. "Poland Springs, what it means to be from Maine."
It's bottled water for those who are unaware. ;)

Well, THAT would explain a LOT about you. :lmao:

It's pretty much up to the doorknobs now!

$image-2298183134.jpg

Hey Judi - your picture "needs some fill".

(runs and hides....)

Inside! I meant inside!

Lol ! Yeah, iPod isn't great in low light :p and we are filling up nicely tyvm ;)

Mr Rabbit is home and happily on the tractor blowing out the lane. Now that we are all safe and sound I say let it snow!

FWIW: 0° on the Fahrenheit temperature scale is the freezing point of salt water.

so it is based on something! I thought 32° was an arbitrary number

It was the coldest temp the physicist Fahrenheit could get any mixture of salt in water to freeze. The freezing point depends on how much salt is in the water. Common seawater freezes around 26 or 28F. Add more salt and the point lowers. Once you hit 0F it makes no difference what your mixture is it's going to freeze.

/me tips the hat to KmH for knowing this!

^^^ Somehow, that's worse than it is here... Only -27 C (-17 F) at this very moment... I think 17 F is going to feel balmy on Thursday at this point.

Brrrr Don!!

We are officially snowed in, plows got pulled from the roads in our county at about 8:30 last night, another 15ish cm expected today!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back