Winter's brink is at my doorstep

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The summer went by way too fast, and I hardly got out shooting at all. I am still in the process of recovering from a fractured patella, but I couldn't resist pulling out my camera for a few shots this morning. Still wishing I could have hiked down on the property for some better angles, but I have a feeling this winter will be full of opportunities!

1)
37333281231_911e173617_c.jpg

2)
37076951680_c9739fb214_c.jpg

3)
37333280601_06936f49e3_c.jpg

4)
37333087521_94b34a6f39_b.jpg

Broken patella??? OUCH!
Was really hoping to get out to the Rockies this fall, but things didn't work out.
Really like the ethreal feel of these!

Lovely Shots!

Broken patella??? OUCH!
Was really hoping to get out to the Rockies this fall, but things didn't work out.
Really like the ethreal feel of these!

Ouch indeed, though I have learned that muscle/tendon recovery is a much bigger pain that the break itself!

Sorry it didn't work out to visit this year, hopefully next fall swings in your favor! The Rocky mountains are quite photogenic this time of year.

Thank you got your kind words!

Very nice!
Thank you, TiredIron!

Lovely Shots!
Je vous remercie, roch4u! :)

Great set. Get better.

Awesome! I wish I could have a sample of winter. It's 93 here.
Thanks!
93?! We've already had our first snow. I am surprised I see any yellow left on the mountains.
Great set. Get better.
Thanks SnowBear! Better every day. Lots of rowing and yoga. (Okay, maybe not lots per say- just as much as my knee can tolerate. About 40 mins of each every day, so far!)

Great stuff!
Спасибо!

It's nice to know it resonated with you so strongly. Thank you for the nomination. :) :-*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back