What's new

Winters Last Hold

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !
Nikon D80/Nikkor 18-70mm/Nikon Capture NX2

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p252729822-4.jpg
 
Interesting photograph, really nice shot. I dont know why but it give me a feeling of dream, possibly because the trees seem to be just a little out of focus. I wonder, if the trees hadnt been cut off so low how would it still give off that feel...Anyways I really like it, from a noob point of view.
 
Feels dreamy due to the defocusing, I think -- which is a good effect. You might try cropping it narrower (horizontally) to emphasize the path -- just an idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom