3 3ashig TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2008 #1 hi everyone. I took this pic in my way to cleland park in Adelaide (Australia) while the car moving with a speed of 80km/h.
hi everyone. I took this pic in my way to cleland park in Adelaide (Australia) while the car moving with a speed of 80km/h.
S schumionbike TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 1,083 Reaction score 1 Location Houston, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2008 #2 I think that's a pretty interesting composition, I think it would be better if I see a little bit more of the hill though. I hope you weren't driving and taking picture at the same time.
I think that's a pretty interesting composition, I think it would be better if I see a little bit more of the hill though. I hope you weren't driving and taking picture at the same time.