WolfsBane

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
shot this with my sister awhile ago with my 5d mkii, enjoy

WolfsBane

7934782290_4306c33c60_b.jpg

Behind the Scenes

[h=6]For this photo I really wanted to make it black and white to just add drama to the image for my concept was kinda dark and scary because casey is a werewolf...i really think she is :eek:, anywho carrying on.

I made the image black and white then darkened the blues and greens to add the burn look to vegetation and a shadow feel.

I added a white circle then motion blurred it, stretched it out then used the liquify tool to pull it around to simulate a haze from the moon.

I then masked it so i could have it coming in diagonally from the moon through the trees.

I added a lens flare with some haze to add the moon and lantern then made them black and white.

I added some cool smoke brushes and used the masking tool to add it to only certain parts of my image.

Then comes to cool prints, royalty free images put into the scene to make it look as if she may be turning into something hairy.

Finally increased the contrast in certain areas and added some curves to add more haze.

7934832596_083e288b64_b.jpg

[/h]

I like what you did with post. The photo still looks like a day time shot, which detracts from the story you're trying to tell I think. The scene doesn't show the interaction from the two light sources(lantern and moon).

I'm sure there's some effects you can use to achieve this, since the additions you've already made are pretty nice.

I like what you did with post. The photo still looks like a day time shot, which detracts from the story you're trying to tell I think. The scene doesn't show the interaction from the two light sources(lantern and moon).

I'm sure there's some effects you can use to achieve this, since the additions you've already made are pretty nice.

thanks, yea the way I wanted it was the far left light source to be bright like on a full moon night with it making it almost day like in the woods. But I know what you are saying and I will take it into consideration and do another version in the future :)

Cool. Either way I'm really digging the photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back