Wolves

Yes, #3.

Then there's #4 - awww, tired puppy.

are these all extreme crops?

are these all extreme crops?
Nope. I think one is cropped at a little over 100% but not much over, most were cropped just for composition

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

they all seem really soft to me, which is surprising.
Really? Hmm. Well my glasses are sorely in need of a replacement so my own vision can't really be considered trustworthy at the moment. But I'm not seeing it myself

Agree with @Braineack , except for that last one they do look a little soft. I went to your Flickr page to see if these were with the Tamron 70-300 and at what focal length because I find mine to be soft at 300 - currently blaming that on my handholding technique since I haven't had time to do test shots on a tripod. Strangely, they look much sharper on Flickr than they do in this thread.

Agree with @Braineack , except for that last one they do look a little soft. I went to your Flickr page to see if these were with the Tamron 70-300 and at what focal length because I find mine to be soft at 300 - currently blaming that on my handholding technique since I haven't had time to do test shots on a tripod. Strangely, they look much sharper on Flickr than they do in this thread.
Weird. Hmm.. Well new camera body, and of course I'm looking at the files on the hardrive but those look fine. Let me do some comparison.

I love wolfs!!! Great set! :)

Most reactions

Back