What's new

Woman on top

Quite creative. But I find the chess-board background somewhat cluttered. I can see what you were arranging there, but the viewpoint/perspective needs a little more work to make it work more coherently.
 
Quite creative. But I find the chess-board background somewhat cluttered. I can see what you were arranging there, but the viewpoint/perspective needs a little more work to make it work more coherently.

Thank you pgriz. I felt that too... I think that happened because in the beginning there are too many things to think about: light set up, the set itself, objects, angles... but i'll keep practicing.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom